Have you noticed Outlook is running slower?
Check the size of your PST file.
The PST file is a file used by Outlook to store all the data in outlook (mail messages, Contacts, Calendar entries and Tasks). When this file starts to get very large Outlook will begin to slow down.
- In the folder list on the left hand side right, click the top most folder and select “data file properties”
- On the General tab click the Folder Size Button
- Outlook will list the total file size as well as a list of the individual folders and their sizes.
- Look through the list and determine which folders are the largest.
- With this information you can see what Outlook is storing and where.
Using this information you can determine if you need to Archive and/or delete data from Outlook.
About Advanced Network Consulting:
For businesses in Los Angeles and Orange County needing network support, remember that Advanced Network Consulting offers same day service, scheduled maintenance appointments, and emergency calls. As our client, your company’s network security and reliability is our top priority. Advanced Network Consulting performs routine maintenance, software updates, and system upgrades as part of your network security. Advanced Network Consulting has been servicing clients throughout Southern California for nearly 20 years.
Specializing in Microsoft based solutions, we offer years of expertise in Windows Servers, Exchange, SQL Server as well as a deep knowledge or general networking. Advanced Network Consulting is your one stop computer consulting solution provider. From network cabling and office relocation’s, server, desktop and laptop installations to staff training, troubleshooting, upgrades and everything in between, Advanced Network Consulting can provide the solution your business is looking for.